Monday, November 8, 2010

Tilt Shift!

This is a picture of Yankee Stadium that I added the tilt shift affect to. I upped the contrast to it and I really like how it made the fans look darker blue, I think it adds a lot to the picture. I also saturated the field to make it look bright green. I really like how this picture turned out.

 I applied most of the same techniques that I used in the last picture. However, with this picture I found that I liked the way it looked in Photoshop a lot better than how it looks on the blog.


 These are both pictures I found that were taken looking up into the trees. I like the green trees picture a lot better for the fact that the snowy trees picture looks really fake in a bad way.


 These are two pictures I also used the tilt shift feature on. I really like how the picture of the golf flag turned out but I don't like the golf ball picture as much, I think it just looks like I blurred the background.

 I found this picture on the internet and I liked the look of it so I applied the tilt shift effect to make the background look blurred and made it look like I applied the flag myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment