Tuesday, October 5, 2010



These are pictures that I have taken. On the first one, I was at the first Nebraska Cornhusker game of the season last year when I took it. I made the picture black and white and then colored back in the N and the word Huskers in the end zone. I like the effect that this adds to the picture. (GO BIG RED! :] ) The second picture I used on last weeks blog but this week I added some text with some help of the use of paths. I like how the words look even if they are a little bunched up because I makes me think of them as looking more like water droplets coming out of the spout. They begin in sort of a puddle and lengthen back out until they hit the cement drain at the bottom. So I liked what I did with that picture a lot. The third picture is one I took at the Kiddie Park with my camera in the sand, I found the quote on the internet. I don't know for sure if I like may path placement a lot, but I think it turned out fairly well. Finally my last picture was also taken at the Kiddie Park. I selected just the slide and used the black and white feature on it but changed the tint to red since the slide has a lot of red in it. I think this picture also turned out kind of cool.










3 comments: